My most dreaded algaeform nemesis has appeared: black brush algea. (dun-dun-duhhhhhh) I knew better. I bought a plant from Wallyworld, whose tanks have been battling BBA for quite some time. Although it looked fine, it was obviously infected, and it is now spreading to some nearby crypts and apos. You can see it above as the otos like resting on it but seem disinterested in eating it, unfortunately. It is associated with low CO2 levels, so I'm going to try to remove as much as I can and start adding Flourish Excel, as soon as I can get a hold of some.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Black brush algae
My most dreaded algaeform nemesis has appeared: black brush algea. (dun-dun-duhhhhhh) I knew better. I bought a plant from Wallyworld, whose tanks have been battling BBA for quite some time. Although it looked fine, it was obviously infected, and it is now spreading to some nearby crypts and apos. You can see it above as the otos like resting on it but seem disinterested in eating it, unfortunately. It is associated with low CO2 levels, so I'm going to try to remove as much as I can and start adding Flourish Excel, as soon as I can get a hold of some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment